• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car is looking good never seen blue leather in a coupe

Comment

It never stops getting better!!

Comment

Thanks Thanks! It feels great to finally finish installing all my leather panels it's rare too, the blue leather. ;~; the only set I've seen ever.

@Crazymikey: yeeeeh! so sorry i haven't been posting more often haha! Been plagued by school, my club, work, aaand car maintenance issues (like my transmission ). Planning to do a lot and install parts that i've had laying around (foglights and things), because I have a spot in BLOX OH 2012 this year
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

you did a great job with the fender rolling

Comment

Thanks the heat gun REALLY makes a difference! once it started giving, a firm whack with the lug wrench was all it needed to bend

Comment

Nice work on the steering wheel! My junkyard wheel still looks like trash
              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Hows the output on those headlights?
                Car looks great man!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                Bought from: ChampCoupe
                Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Just installed the Vigor Steering Wheel today. The torque bolt on the airbag stripped, so my brother helped me drill it out. Also installed my Acura CL headlight and wiper stalks, so after I figure out how to wire the relay up for the key-in buzzer, I'll add the intermittent function. I also modded a 1st Gen Acura Legend Single-Din tape cassette holder to fit my Acura CD player. I had to break a couple tabs and drill my own mounting holes for the accessory bracket to work, but it was worth it. I even bolt-cutted the screws to make them shorter so they'd be flush on the inside and not stab through.

pictures will come later

output on the headlights is great! there is a nice cut-off as well, and the light effectively illuminates the road

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    Just installed the Vigor Steering Wheel today

I also modded a 1st Gen Acura Legend Single-Din tape cassette holder to fit my Acura CD player.
                    I absolutely must see these new additions! My poor Accord only gets driven once a week now...I miss her.
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Yay you update it! I appreciate all the help you've given me bro!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

5TH GEN MUDFLAPS HAVE BEEN FITTED. OMFGYESFINALLY!!!! I had to do some drilling to the bumper and to the mudflaps to make my own mounting holes, since none of it lines up ;~; But now I my rear end flows so much better and I don't need to spend money on a rear lip anymore! yes!

The CD mudflaps are more subdued than the CB mudflaps. Not as low profile as the G35 rear splash guards (which was the look i was going for), but it definitely takes care of the rear end and the transition from the CD side skirts to the bumper. The side view is so sleek now.

I also installed my rear sidemarkers (FINALLY). Now I just need to wire them.

:3 But pictures will be posted later, after I get my rear sidemarkers wired.

Comment

Things added this week:

1) Acura Vigor Steering Wheel
                          2) 1G Acura Legend Single-Din Tape Cassette Holder (serves as cubby/small fold-out table for my and my passengers' phones/iPods)
                          3) 2D Acura Legend Leather overhead grab handles (GREY)
                          4) Acura CL Headlight/Wiper Stalks (Intermittent Wiper Mod not yet wired)
                          5) INFINITI Rear Floormat (Has the hump mat portion, with INFINITI Peak emblem embroidered in)
                          6) CD Rear sidemarkers, installed and wired
                          7) CD Rear splash guards (requires re-drilling for new mounting holes and modification to the passenger side mudflap to fit)

ONTO THE PICTURES

^not clean in this picture, I just washed it today and am waiting for it to dry
                          Last edited by P5ylance; 06-01-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

You could paste a big ol' honda badge over the infinit emblem!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Sweet looking VIP CB7!

Comment

hehe, i'm good off the honda emblem I like the embroidering, and I don't mind the INFINITI logo at all. My car already has an identity crisis as it is, what with the ACURA interior!

thanks SNOOZE! now if only it could run T_T transmission is dead at the moment, so I can't even enjoy driving with all these new goodies yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X