No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you can switch the jdm lights into the usdm brakets so they will line up. Dont quote me on this though.
    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      Thanks to this site, I would have never realized the potential my accord could ever have.
      ^^ Amen to that. Well spoken first paragraph. and a very very well put together and super clean car. Love it!

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        here you go p5ylance

mmmm
        OMG. soo... much... WIN!!! where do you get pics of all this stuff!?
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

OMG. soo... much... WIN!!! where do you get pics of all this stuff!?
          http://forums.acuralegend.org/pictur....html?p=379834

Comment

hehehe you love your legends that actually looks pretty good installed. gah! honda y u no give more aux ports!

Comment

hehehe you love your legends that actually looks pretty good installed. gah! honda y u no give more aux ports!
              Mine does.
              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                Mine does.
                mine too

Comment

Mine does.
                  Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                  mine too
                  I envy you two, hahaha tryna figure out how to hook up Tippey's EQ AND my blitzsafe iPod adapter. I don't think theres a plug n play way to do so.

aux port, whoops! I meant to say the CD Changer/ Accessory port! do you guys have more of those!? if so, i'm STILL jelly

Comment

I envy you two, hahaha tryna figure out how to hook up Tippey's EQ AND my blitzsafe iPod adapter. I don't think theres a plug n play way to do so.

aux port, whoops! I meant to say the CD Changer/ Accessory port! do you guys have more of those!? if so, i'm STILL jelly
                    You know, for all that I respect staying true to the CB's vintage, I'm glad I've upgraded to a newer stock unit.

The CRV stereo fits in with our other dash buttons, since the buttons are also flat black with white lettering. If you don't mind dealing with a monochromatic LCD screen and white illumination (which, of course, you can modify to match the CB's green/blue scheme), the modernized features and sharp sound make it a worthwhile upgrade. It also has a built-in equalizer (standard Clarion options).

...and YES, it does have an accessory port. Although it only accepts accessories from 2005 and on, which sport Honda's latest audio accessory plugs. I've got my Oddy cassette deck hooked up to the accessory port and an AUX jack connected to the AUX/iPod bus port.

Comment

You know, for all that I respect staying true to the CB's vintage, I'm glad I've upgraded to a newer stock unit.

The CRV stereo fits in with our other dash buttons, since the buttons are also flat black with white lettering. If you don't mind dealing with a monochromatic LCD screen and white illumination (which, of course, you can modify to match the CB's green/blue scheme), the modernized features and sharp sound make it a worthwhile upgrade. It also has a built-in equalizer (standard Clarion options).

...and YES, it does have an accessory port. Although it only accepts accessories from 2005 and on, which sport Honda's latest audio accessory plugs. I've got my Oddy cassette deck hooked up to the accessory port and an AUX jack connected to the AUX/iPod bus port.
                      beautiful... so beautifulll did you just get two aftermarket harnesses and match the wires?

Comment

beautiful... so beautifulll did you just get two aftermarket harnesses and match the wires?
                        Precisely!

You also need to convert the antenna adapter, since Honda now uses a proprietary plug.

1986-1997 Honda Stereo Plug (Male)
                        2005+ Honda Stereo Plug (Female)
                        2005+ Honda Antenna Adapter & Plug

Comment

Tinted Side Mirrors w/ LED Signal Markers

Enjoy Something I always wanted to put together.

Ta-dah! Working

Comment

How did you make it to show through when it blinks???

I thought our mirrors were non transparent
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              How did you make it to show through when it blinks???

I thought our mirrors were non transparent
                              I was afraid of that tooooo when i first went into this project!

i discovered our glass is actually pretty transparent, but theres a film on the back to make it opaque. its just white sticky paper, so heat it up, peel it back however much you need, and snip it off. after that, place a flashlight or some source of light behind it, and it'll shine through clearly thing is, the light from the LEDs is really strong, so unless you have some sort of film or weatherproofing tape (the ebay seller supplied a fat square of double sided tape looking weatherproof tape) to cover it and where you cut, you'll see everything behind the glass.

I made measurements though before i started cutting, i guided it off of the "blah blah blah closer than you think" words on the passenger side. align the signal markers to an imaginary line right above those words and it will be centered on your glass
                              Last edited by P5ylance; 08-13-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

That looks pretty bad ass.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X