No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice nice! I want to know more canadian sellers, they got nice things up there at a more affordable price, IMO
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Mods are endless for cbs. One of my fav cars on the site. Thanks for being creative and showing what can be done.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        nice nice! I want to know more canadian sellers, they got nice things up there at a more affordable price, IMO
        Yup and the good part is that they are 4&5 by 114.3 so no biggies if i go 5lug one day and they are staggered 17x7+25 and 17x8+30

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Phone pic Waiting on some better photo ops, so here's a quickie.

Comment

Vinh! loving the VIP Tables man! suppa fresh! those would be very convenient for my kids

Comment

Omg. Seats & table look SO good.

Your car is still one of my favourites on here, and one of my biggest inspirations.

Comment

thanks thanks, luis and crazeymikey I hope I can keep inspiring! my friends actually were in my rear seats today, and sucky thing is, the cup section is too small for standard fast food drink cups (kids size only), soo... I'm looking into an alternative cupholder for the rear. I'm gonna find a cupholder insert and cut open my armrest and install it so i have cupholders in them that'll fit bigger cups. kinda sucks the CL never came with it, so i'm gonna custom-fit my own

so I tried to install my front suspension in today and my camber kits, but found out one set of camber kits was defective and they would not slide AT ALL. Now I gotta wait another like two weeks before I can tackle it again because I have to ship it back, plus I have community service events lined up for april through may ;~; sad. Help the community, or help myself? lol.

My friend is waiting for me to have a clear date so he can shoot my interior, probably gonna be in the summer. he's looking into getting a wide angle so he can get my whole backseat view, so yeee looking forward to that!

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                  Hey mate, what model these front seats come from? And any new pics?

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                  1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

The front seats are from an Acura Vigor, I bolted them to COUPE seat rails (you need to remove the cable that goes to the side lever, since there's no side lever on the Vigor seats), but the headrests are from a DA Integra at least, I think so. That's what they resemble, I pulled them out of an Accord.

Comment

Hmmm....I have a Vigor at my yard, but it's brown cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Hmmm....I have a Vigor at my yard, but it's brown cloth.
                        don't waste your time. that brown is like... gross. lolol, only the Vigor has that color brown

Comment

It literally looks like dog shit brown. It's the second worst colour only to maroon.

Comment

I got somthing for you.
                            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                              I got somthing for you.
                              I hearrrrddddd :3 thanks hostile! PM me your general availability throughout the week, and I'll try to head out there thank you again so much!

Comment

So my automatic transmission died. Picked up a used automatic transmission and some new seals, so I'm hoping to get that installed sunday night so I can drive my car again. SUCKS!!! Because in the middle of all this I find HELLLLLLA good parts ;~; so poor at the moment, haha.

Anyways, some pictures I've been hiding for a long time

9091 Grille

Interior Console Set-Up (MORE ACURA)

9293 Grille Emblem in Steering Wheel

Putting together the H&R Suspension (Waiting on front camber kit before install)

Cushion for my Rear Strut Bar

Rolling my Rear Fenders (Lugwrench + Heat Gun)
                                BEFORE

AFTER

Polishing my Muffler

Acura Vigor Steering Wheel
                                Used Black Shoe Leather Dye to restore the color at the top of the steering wheel since it was slightly worn out. Came out great!

My Whiteboard Roof Rack Fairing

Installing Prelude Black E-Brake Handle

Installing Coupe Leather Door Panels

KMH Gauge Cluster Install

Last edited by P5ylance; 05-25-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X