No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u got to see this in person!mint is not the word more like stunning i give u a 10 bro holla at me mike

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
      Damn, looks really good Mike. I've got to say at first I wanted ABS bad, but after you get really used to the car it's better not to have it. Plus, like you said the extra space you gain is crazy.....
      yeah, and ive pretty much only owned cb7's since i started driving, so im way too familiar with its weight and steering style that i know how to handle the car without it.

Originally posted by generation4 acc
      u got to see this in person!mint is not the word more like stunning i give u a 10 bro holla at me mike
      we need to get a local meet going, we have way too many cb7tuners in this area... hope to get my coupe done soon to start bringing it out!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        how much is involved in moving the hood cable to the frame rail? i'm interested in that so if you can snap some pics of how you did it before you put your motor back in that would be awesome. with that wire tuck are you relocating your battery too? i'm assuming you will be?
        absolutely. its not too hard, you just need to take the fender and driver headlight off (which would mean also the grille and bumper). theres existing holes that make it pretty easy. ill post up pics tonight.

ill definately be relocating the battery too, but idk if ill be doing it now or sometime later. the cost of this thing is skyrocketing (i originally took the motor out to do just the valves...) so ill have to see if i can afford enough new cable and a battery box.

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          awesome, so the hood release is and afternoon or a couple hour project, nothing too extreme?
          however long it takes you to remove and install the body panels, plus 20 minutes

Current cars:

Comment

i demand a meet once this baby is done, i can't even remember the last time i saw this car or one of you other cars,people that must attend. you,me,deever,mauracio. i've done ALOT to my car since the last you saw it but im not letting anything out...the only person who knows about my progress is deev.so hurry this bitch up and lets get together

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Really like the wire tucking and the repaint of the bay Mike. Good job and I hope the cb will be running again.
              Still wonder how can someone misshift from 3rd to 2nd
              Good luck on Ur projects. Wish I was living in NY.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

illin there buddy! when do you have the time to do all this work? sheesh if i can even find an hour or two to wash my car i'd be happy. photographic updates are the best kind of updates. with that said, keep the updates coming.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

mike is definitly doing a battery relocation mod!

oh and sean! its mauricio damnit !!! haha and yes a meet is up for late august or september hopefully by then my car will be the most drastically changed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by generation4 acc
                    what part of new york are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
                      Really like the wire tucking and the repaint of the bay Mike. Good job and I hope the cb will be running again.
                      Still wonder how can someone misshift from 3rd to 2nd
                      Good luck on Ur projects. Wish I was living in NY.
                      shit i did 5th to 2nd twice in one week yea 3rd to 2nd is weird

Comment

Im down for a meet

Im always at meets haha

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                          mike is definitly doing a battery relocation mod!
                          soon im going to have to start calling this "my and mauris car" because at this rate, most of the parts on the car are going to be from you haha... heck a good bunch of the mods ive done to the car are using parts that you gave me

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          illin there buddy! when do you have the time to do all this work? sheesh if i can even find an hour or two to wash my car i'd be happy. photographic updates are the best kind of updates. with that said, keep the updates coming.
                          thanks tim! i get home from work at 6, and if it isnt raining i change my clothes and go out and work until usually midnight. rainy days are reserved for indoor things like the lude gauge cluster and other stuff like that. weekends are when i have my free time 3 cars need to be fixed and sold and mine needs to be up and running by september, so i gotta keep moving.

and ask and ye shall receive!

went thru 3 more cans of white. also bought stripper, wrinkle and red for redoing the valve cover. finished another coat on the passenger side and the firewall, which are both looking awesome, did the first real coat on the driver side, still need a couple more cans before im done (all local stores are out of paint, yay for buying them out)

first two pictures are of my relocated hood latch cable. im going to be bending a metal bracket to cover the remaining visible section of cable and using self tapping screws and screwing it over it.

last picture of the car is looking out of my basement door.

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-04-2014, 04:44 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

mike its starting to look sweet. i got to stop by soon and check it out. car should be done this week. paint wise

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Im down for a meet

Im always at meets haha
                              im done for a meet aswell

Comment

wow, great progress with the coupe mike, it's coming along nicely.
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X